Want to win this stiff-armed Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- The Eagle-Snatching-Baby Video Is Insane, But It’s Also Fake
- Which Wine Should You Get Drunk On This Holiday? [Infographic]
- The Helmet That Can Save Football
- Genetically Engineered Stingray-Skin Sneakers Are A Hoax
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- What The Research Says About “Rampage Violence”
- 8 Gifts For The Tech-Minded Cook
- Fitness Trackers Make Terrible Gifts
- A History Of Our ‘Best Of What’s New’ Special In An Interactive Graphic
- Why Wild Animals Are Moving Into Cities, And What To Do About It
- Would Arming Teachers And Students Really Have Prevented A Tragedy?
- Nearby Star Tau Ceti Could Have A Habitable Planet
- These Massive Extinct Eagles Could Have Carried Off That Toddler’s Dad
- Inside China’s Secret Arsenal
- FYI: What Kind Of Dinosaur Meat Would Taste Best?
- BeerSci: How Beer Gets Its Color
- How Genetics Is Perfecting The Christmas Tree
- What’s Behind The NFL Suicides?
- The Best New Auto Tech Of 2012