- Meet The Climate Change Denier Who Became The Voice Of Hurricane Sandy On Wikipedia
- BeerSci: Uncovering the Secrets Of Barley
- The Jersey Shore, Before and After Sandy
- From Hiroshima To The H-Bomb, 10 Earth-Shaking Moments In Atomic Science
- FYI: Why Does Salt Water Make Hurricane Damage So Much Worse?
- PopSci Teardown: Black & Decker Matrix Quick Connect System
- The Goods: November 2012's Hottest Gadgets
- Reasons To Celebrate The Beautiful Bat
- Lebbeus Woods, Futuristic Architect, Dies
- The Fastest Science Machine In The World
- 5 Things Hurricane Sandy Reveals About Global Warming
- FYI: How Much Caffeine Would It Take To Kill You?
- How The PopSci Staff Prepares For A Hurricane
These maps show how many people will lose their homes to rising seas—and it’s worse than we thought