- •The US is finally getting up to speed on COVID-19 testing
- •A novel drug to prevent Lyme disease is now being tested in humans
- •High-fructose corn syrup vs. sugar: Which is actually worse?
- •What kids know—and don’t know—about COVID-19
- •How to make DIY hand sanitizer
- •Designing spaces with marginalized people in mind makes them better for everyone
- •How much protein do you really need?
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?