- •This neurobiologist wants to know if children can inherit trauma genetically
- •Meet the disease detectives fighting to understand COVID-19
- •Six health conditions a smartwatch can detect before you can
- •Is the FDA being guided by science or politics?
- •The best air purifiers for your home
- •The best air purifiers to keep you breathing easy
- •COVID-19 might not ever truly go away
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?