No credit card info required. Just enter your email and enjoy the magazine on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- •Five ways to stay cool without blasting the AC
- •These ultramarathoners say life is easier after running 40 miles on frozen backwoods trails
- •Supreme Court ruling on birth control could have ripple effects beyond unwanted pregnancy
- •Best handheld power massagers for athletes and desk workers
- •Gentle face cleansers to wash the day away
- •The best air purifiers for your home
- •Fascia-busting products for rolling out your sore muscles
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?