- •Big Ten football players will get daily COVID-19 tests, but that might not be enough
- •Use TikTok to build the perfect workout
- •These solar-powered smartwatches have seriously long battery lives
- •We combined the most dangerous parts of every sport—this is the result
- •BCAA supplements can enhance your fitness routine, but should you take them?
- •The best workout gear for the office
- •Artificial intelligence creates better, faster MRI scans
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?