- •How much protein do you really need?
- •The FDA just authorized Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot COVID-19 vaccine
- •The future of probiotics and gut microbiomes is bright
- •Best ball chair: Improve your posture and strengthen your core
- •Phone anxiety is real—and solvable
- •Best ergonomic keyboards for hand and wrist pain
- •Americans spend millions of dollars on rabies treatments each year. They don’t have to.
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?