2. Just create healthy substitutes that have the taste of unhealthy snack foods.
3. A cure for stupidity would greatly benefit humanity. Some folks never learn even when the evidence repeatedly “smacks” them in the face.
4.I’m a heterosexual aka straight guy & I don’t dislike pink. I would never wear pink because of social stigma.
5. Much the end says, It depends upon a couples situation, individual personalities, etc.
6. This one is beyond obvious, sheesh! It’s not necessarily a “trouble sign” if boys despise gym class. Gym class needs to be made more fun & less traumatizing so that students will be more willing to participate.
8. Duh! Of course used face masks aren’t as reliable nor as safe as brand new ones. I mean sheesh, The wear & tear a face mask endures will weaken it’s structural integrity thus reducing it’s protection.
It’s still an overall interesting & enlightening article.