Want to win this slightly disgusting Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It's easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we're @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week's Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- Watch A French Researcher Control A Robot With His Brain
- Vets Want A Global Monitoring System To Track Sickness In Pets Before It Jumps To Humans
- To Fight Bacteria, Coat Everything In Mucus
- FYI: Can Japan's Latest Soft Drink Really Help You Lose Weight?
And don't forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- Innovation Of The Year: Google Now
- The Best of What's New
- FYI: What Is Sea Foam? Where Does It Come From?
- 7 Amazing Ways Nanotechnology Is Changing The World
- The Smarter, Safer, Stronger, Far-Out Materials Of The Future
- 4 Extreme Labs That Subject New Materials To Fire, Lightning, Crashes, and High-Speed Birds
- BeerSci: What's The Connection Between Hops And Marijuana?
- 9 Incredible Exoplanets From Kepler Space Telescope's Greatest Hits Collection
Ellen explained I'm alarmed that someone able to earn $5094 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site..http://nka.nu/61o
I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, cloud68.com