Powered by butter and screwed into the sandy ground -- is this what Max Headroom foretold two decades ago?
Welcome to the future.
This week in the future on PopSci:
- Prototype Coffin Screws Into the Ground to Save Space
- Tomb-Bot Will Be the First to Enter Final Secret Chambers of the Great Pyramid
- To Test New Tech, Researchers Churn an 800-Pound Butter Sculpture into Biodiesel
- God's Number Revealed: 20 Moves Proven Enough to Solve Any Rubik's Cube Position
- How Max Headroom Predicted My Job, 20 Years Before It Existed
Leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile; we'll randomly choose and announce our winner right here. And, if you just can't wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here. Good luck!
Until next time, enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups here.
I'd prefer to be buried standing up
Idiom's long awaited day...your screwed
I really want this!
TSHIRT> YES> ME WANT.
cremation is better than vertical coffins
heh rubix cubes
Amazing story here. Even more amazing shirt!
dropping my name in the hat
Why is BF of the diesel?
Because it goes great on waffles?
Life is short, and then you die.
Some people even screwed in death.
I want it!
Cool... I guess.