Welcome to Popular Science+, the new digital version of Popular Science. In it, you'll find every story that's in the print magazine, completely reengineered and redesigned for the iPad. Popular Science+ is more than just a replica of the print issue, but it maintains everything that's great about reading a physical magazine: a relaxed, immersive experience combining great storytelling and beautiful images, carefully curated and presented every month.
The first effort from Bonnier's Mag+ project to rethink digital magazines, Popular Science+ is optimized for the iPad, so you'll never have to pinch and zoom to read a story or click to find content. Instead, simply swipe across to browse through the articles and swipe down when you find something you want to read. No distractions, no hassle—just the content you love, ready to be explored.
- Easy swiping motions make for effortless, intuitive navigation
- Unique "Browse" mode makes the text disappear so you can focus exclusively on the magazine's bold photography and illustrations
- Two ways to jump quickly between sections: using a pop-up contents panel or by simply swiping forward with two fingers
- Bookmark pages so you can get back to them quickly
- Pages readjust as the device is turned, so you can hold it horizontally or vertically
- Uncompromised offline reading: Download once, and the whole issue is yours to read whether you're connected or not
- In-app store for buying future issues
Special Subscription Offer
Enter your e-mail, and we'll send you an exclusive offer as soon as in-app subscriptions are available.