Also in today's links: an endangered species is said to no longer be endangered, an extinct species is no longer extinct, and more.
- This idea makes my eyeballs hurt -- what if the world we live in is a hologram, a projection of events on a far-away two-dimensional surface?
- Forget cloning. This is a much easier way to bring back an extinct species: scientists have determined through DNA testing that extinct Caspian tigers and existing Siberian tigers were one and the same group until early in the last century, when they split off into two groups.
- Federal protection is so 2008: Gray wolves are set to be removed from the endangered species list, at least in certain states.
- Scientists have found that minerals can form rounded crystals without the aid of a biological agent, changing how certain structures in nature might be interpreted. Check out the pictures.
- Ode to a lady hyrax: O, I'll sing ye a song of social and sexual fitness. I'll tell my status with a snort, and my size with a chuck, and give a wail to tell ye my weightiness.
Extinct Species live in DNA? Well obviously. I have been telling people for years now, All you learn in your live whether consciously or not will be passed on to your genetics during up to the point where you will actually spread this natural data along with billions of lifetimes of data (Your Relatives) All the information your predecessors have understood in the first quarter of their life is passed on to their children and mixed with the genetic information of the partners. Not only the Father and Mothers genetics but also the ancestral genetics as each different sperm, or egg contains.
Now to get on the subject of extinct species, in our own contains much of what already exists and what used to exist. Such as since men evolved from female, and man has evolved from many species of the planet, all has evolved from the same source , the oldest cellular life being the plant life form.
As each species comes into contact with a different environment or a different element their children may be ultimately effected by it, instantly or over a period of generations. The outcome may be an evolved species.
Thing is, the further these scientist dwell and decrypt the information encoded into DNA of any species, they will inevitably find a singular helical wave of information not too different then photon wave on multiple dimensional directions.
~ You fall somewhere in the Balanced Frequency of Nature. Someone Along the Infinite Spectrum of Life.
I think the idea that our world is a hologram is likely bunk.
What it might be instead of space being grainy and I can't believe they missed this it's a far more likely that space simply degenerates into a space time foam on a planks scale but simply on a slightly larger scale then first predicted.
This theory has been around since Heisenberg and would perfectly account for gravity waves not being detected.
I think Craig Hogan just watched the matrix one to many times and he'll have to eat his words when it's disproved.
Darkfx you have a good set of facts but you must understand that even with this info their is still a possibility that our whole Being even the universe, might not be tangible, hell we might be real but that fact is still open for question