1. Attach a small piece of tubing to the outlet on a 12-volt output pump [A].
2. Add an elbow fitting to the tubing, and connect a length of hose [B]. Run the hose to another elbow fitting, and screw that to a piece of plastic pipe [C].
3. Attach an elbow fitting to the other end of the pipe, and screw a showerhead [D] to it.
4. Wire the pump to a 12-volt car lighter plug [E], and drop the pump in a bucket of water.
5. For a freestanding shower that can be attached to a cooler, add two extra solid pipes with couplers in line with the other solid pipe.
The incredible innovations, like drone swarms and perpetual flight, bringing aviation into the world of tomorrow. Plus: today's greatest sci-fi writers predict the future, the science behind the summer's biggest blockbusters, a Doctor Who-themed DIY 'bot, the organs you can do without, and much more.