How to Build It
1. Attach a small piece of tubing to the outlet on a 12-volt output pump [A].
2. Add an elbow fitting to the tubing, and connect a length of hose [B]. Run the hose to another elbow fitting, and screw that to a piece of plastic pipe [C].
3. Attach an elbow fitting to the other end of the pipe, and screw a showerhead [D] to it.
4. Wire the pump to a 12-volt car lighter plug [E], and drop the pump in a bucket of water.
5. For a freestanding shower that can be attached to a cooler, add two extra solid pipes with couplers in line with the other solid pipe.
This is pretty cool.
I have got to make one of these.
I am betting a big cooler with some warm water, could mean several showers.
What flow rate is that pump designed for? and what head? Flow of around 1 GPM at a head of 15 feet?