Want to win this competitive Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It's easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we're @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week's Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- Study Finds A Daily Dose Of Peanuts Under Your Tongue Helps Treat Peanut Allergies
- Researchers Reverse Engineer Fireflies To Make More Efficient LEDs
- Captive Hyena Figures Out A Meat Puzzle Faster Than Its Wild Cousin
- The Science Of Getting On 'The Price Is Right'
And don't forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- The Best Of CES 2013: Popular Science's Products Of The Future
- Ralph Steadman Depicts Over 100 Extinct Boids
- BeerSci: How To Make Strong Beer Stronger
- The Self-Assembling, Self-Healing Material Of The Future Is... Blood
- Flexible, Paper-Like Tablet Computers Work Together To Make Computing More Like Shuffling Papers
- CES 2013: Wrap This Goop Around Your Fingers Then Smash Them With A Hammer
- Japan's 2011 Earthquake Happened In An Area Considered Low-Risk. Where's Next?
- Video: This Fish Climbs Up Waterfalls By Gripping With Its Mouth
- Do Natural Disasters Breed Health Epidemics?
- CES 2013: The Secret Side Of CES
- Hack Yourself An Emergency DIY Car Charger
- NASA Puts Space Shuttle Launch Facilities Up For Sale. Make An Offer!
What's funny here is that I just flagged two other comments as spam, and this whole article (what there is of it) is not much better. Are we tween-pop-culture or Popular Science??? There must be something more news-worthy out there Baarbarian.... really.